The Moorish Idol is also commonly known in Hawaii as "Kihikihi" which means "curves," "corners," or "zigzags," and refers to its shape and color pattern. This tropical number will take you under the sea with starfish, sea horses and reef gilled friends to remind you of that that aloha spirit.
- Modern fit.
- Faded mauve-blush rayon background with mustard, burnt orange and black
- Real coconut buttons.
- Perfectly matched up chest pocket.
- Clean finish French Seams.
- Authentic vintage fabric of 100% rayon
- Cut and sewn in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Vintage textiles should be handled and laundered with care. Wash and dry at your own risk.