APPLY IN PERSON
Come introduce yourself!
Please apply in person with a copy of your resume during shop hours, M - Sat, 11am - 5pm.
FULL & PART TIME RETAIL
We are a popular local brand and boutique known for our modern and fashionable aloha shirts for men, women and keiki, as well as our curated selection of merchandise from the islands and beyond. We pride ourselves on being made in Hawaii and on our attention to detail in our products and customer service.
Everyone who walks through our door is considered family to us, so a desire to succeed through a sincere and hands-on approach is our style of sales.
The right person will strive to connect and share our brand story to new clientele and will maintain relationships with our long term and loyal following.
· Ability to meet and exceed daily sales goals
· Ensure that boutique presentation adheres to the brand standard
· Opening and closing the store
· Sharing brand and product knowledge with all customers
· Sincere hands-on customer service
· Inventory management
· Inputting new merchandise
· Online order fulfillment
· Building our email list and managing our customer book
· Keeping the store clean and organized
· Communicating and working directly with the GM to strive for success on all the above
High School diploma or equivalent retail, sales or customer service experience is preferred. Effective communication and customer service skills are key. Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs.
- Part time 15 - 20 hrs. per week.
-Full time approximately 38 hours per week: Tuesday – Saturday, 10:45am – 6:15pm
$14 - $22
Benefits (for full time)
· 2 weeks paid vacation per year
· Signing bonus (with one year commitment)
· Annual reviews
· Employee Discount
· Health Insurance
· Parking provided