A fresh release in our fan-fave Waialua Print.
Sienna and electric aqua are the perfect balance on an energizing lapis base.
Proudly hand printed, cut and sewn in Honolulu.
Whimsical hand drawn layers of the Hibiscus waimeae, one of two native Hawaiian white hibiscuses, Hibiscus arnottianus and Hibiscus waimeae, are the only species of hibiscuses in the world known to have fragrant flowers!
I laid the print out at this size so that the scale of the line took on a new life by turning into more of an abstraction, resulting in an interesting play of shapes.
This is also a two screen hand printed design, which makes it extra special!
- Modern fit
- 100% mid-weight cotton
- Perfectly matched up chest pocket
- Clean finish French seams.
- Real coconut buttons
- Original print by Roberta Oaks
- Hand printed, cut and sewn in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry. Or, dry clean it. This shirt is printed the traditional way, by hand! Iron from the inside only