A rich cocoa canvas sets off the whimsical hand drawn layers of the Hibiscus waimeae in a rich velvet and deep Caribbean colors. One of two native Hawaiian white hibiscuses, Hibiscus arnottianus and Hibiscus waimeae, are the only species of hibiscuses in the world known to have fragrant flowers!
I laid the print out at this size so that the scale of the line took on a new life by turning into more of an abstraction, resulting in an interesting play of shapes.
Hand drawn design that is also hand printed here on island.
- Modern fit
- 100% mid-weight cotton
- Perfectly matched up chest pocket
- Original print by Roberta Oaks
- Rich cocoa with deep velvet and Caribbean.
- Real coconut buttons with a button down collar.
- Clean finish French Seams
- Hand printed, cut and sewn in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry. Or, dry clean it. This shirt is printed the traditional way, by hand! Wash with care and iron from the inside only.