Shirt Dress Net Fisher Teal- SIZE S ONLY
This print was a fun one to create. Originally, these started just as water color sketches in my doodle book inspired by some old black and white photographs of net fisherman from a time past. It's a two color print, screened the old fashioned way...by hand! I decided to print this on a fabric that had a little more structure and would need to be "broken in", but is sure to stand the test of time. The final result, a fun vintage style print on a linen-cotton blend in a color combo that pops. \m/
- A durable 55% Linen + 45% Cotton in a weave with a little bit of weight. A dress that will soften with wear, be enjoyed for years to come and will stand the test of time.
- Front yokes with gathering at bust
- Button down tab at shoulder
- Wood-look acrylic buttons
- Optional belt
- Original print by Roberta Oaks.
- Hand printed, cut and sewn in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Dry clean only.
- This fabric is printed the old fashioned way... by hand! Take care of it by ironing from the inside only.