Princeville Hibiscus Tan - NEW!
A new color release in our best-selling Princeville Hibiscus shirt. Out now in a tan cotton with army green floral print.
Three January days on Kauai at the beginning of 2017 sat me in the middle of some beautiful white Hibiscus bushes with my pens, sketch book, and a couple of those famous Cucumber Margaritas at the St. Regis in Princeville.... Ok, now you know the Hibiscus bushes I'm talking about, yeah? The ones all around the pool... The artsy pool security guard enjoyed seeing my progress every day. Everyone else was on honeymoon, I just stayed in the bushes by the pool, learning all the curves and lines on those Hibiscus.
- Modern fit
- Real coconut buttons
- Perfectly matched up chest pocket with a button.
- Original print by Roberta Oaks.
- 100% Cotton
- Hand printed, cut and sewn in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry. Or, dry clean it. This shirt is printed the traditional way, by hand! Iron from the inside only.
- Rolled sleeve is optional and can be unrolled for more traditional styling.
Our cut is MODERN and therefore is more tailored than a standard aloha shirt. Those of our customers who wear traditional aloha shirts and/or who like a loose, relaxed fit will go up one to two sizes in our brand. Those of our customers who are used to wearing modern/slim cut shirt brands and like their shirts to fit sharp, order true to size.