Our tribute to Plantation Days in Hawaii Nei, our Pineapple Fields shirt is a two color hand screened print of water color sketches of classic Hawaiian Pineapples and farmland for miles.
Printed in a fresh take on Rasta colors.
Matching unisex face mask sold separately.
This is also a two screen hand printed design, which makes it extra special!
- 100% smooth, mid-weight combed cotton
- Expertly matched chest pocket.
- Original print by Roberta Oaks.
- Hand printed, cut and sewn in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry. Or, dry clean it. This shirt is printed the traditional way, by hand! Iron from the inside only.
- Rolled sleeve is optional and can be unrolled for more traditional styling.
Our cut is MODERN and therefore is more tailored than a standard aloha shirt. Those of our customers who wear traditional aloha shirts and/or who like a loose, relaxed fit will go up one to two sizes in our brand. Those of our customers who are used to wearing modern/slim cut shirt brands and like their shirts to fit sharp, order true to size.