Net Fisher Pepper
It's not black, it's not grey, it's PEPPER!
Subdued hues come together in our new color release of our hand printed Net Fisher design.
Dusty power blue and ash are printed by hand on a mid-weight cotton in the color pepper.
This print was a fun one to create. Originally, these started just as water color sketches in my doodle book inspired by some old black and white photographs of net fisherman from a time past. It's a two color print, screened the old fashioned way...by hand!
- 100% cotton
- Perfectly matched up chest pocket.
- Original print by Roberta Oaks.
- Hand printed, cut and sewn in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry. Or, dry clean it. This shirt is printed the traditional way, by hand! Iron from the inside only.
- Rolled sleeve is optional and can be unrolled for more traditional styling.
Our cut is MODERN and therefore is more tailored than a standard aloha shirt. Those of our customers who wear traditional aloha shirts and/or who like a loose, relaxed fit will go up one to two sizes in our brand. Those of our customers who are used to wearing modern/slim cut shirt brands and like their shirts to fit sharp, order true to size.