Net Fisher Linen Blend Tan Long Sleeve - NEW!
This print was a fun one to create. Originally, these started just as water color sketches in my doodle book inspired by some old black and white photographs of net fisherman from a time past. It's a two color print, screened the old fashioned way...by hand! I decided to print this on a fabric that had a little more structure and would need to be "broken in", but is sure to stand the test of time. The final result, a fun vintage style print on a linen-cotton blend in fun color combos. \m/
Want a short sleeve instead? We offer free alterations to make our long sleeves short, the fit through the body is exactly the same. We only require that you pay the price of the long sleeve item and give us a week to make the change. If you desire this option, please add a note to your order in the checkout. All sales will be final on custom shortened sleeves.
- Durable 55% Linen + 45% cotton in a weave with a little bit of texture and weight. Suitable for a shirt that will soften with wear, be enjoyed for years to come and will stand the test of time.
- Real coconut buttons
- Perfectly matched up chest pocket.
- Original print by Roberta Oaks.
- Hand printed, cut and sewn in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry. Or, dry clean it.
- This fabric is printed the old fashioned way... by hand! Take care of it by ironing from the inside only.
- Rolled sleeve is optional and can be unrolled for more traditional styling.
Our cut is MODERN and therefore is more tailored than a standard aloha shirt. Those of our customers who wear traditional aloha shirts and/or who like a loose, relaxed fit will go up one to two sizes in our brand. Those of our customers who are used to wearing modern/slim cut shirt brands and like their shirts to fit sharp, order true to size.