Monstera Ash Mini Kaftan - NEW!
Keep it easy in our new mini kaftan. Perfect for beach days or anytime an oversized forgiving shape feels essential. This dress has a flattering neckline with an exterior top stitch, two pockets at the side seams and perfect French seams hide all the interior stitching. This dress will break in like a dream and is sure to stand the test of time.
About the print:
Ink sketches of giant monstera from my back yard interact with one another and take on an abstract look when cut into the pattern pieces that form the shirt. I love how the print becomes more about line at this scale, and less about the subject matter.
Hand printed in a coral pop on a medium weight linen cotton blend. This fabric has a little more structure, breaks in nicely and is sure to stand the test of time.
- A durable 55% Linen + 45% Cotton in a weave with a little bit of weight. A dress that will soften with wear, be enjoyed for years to come and will stand the test of time.
- Wood-look acrylic buttons
- Original print by Roberta Oaks.
- Hand printed, cut and sewn in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Machine wash cold gentle and hang to dry. Or, dry clean it.
- This fabric is printed the old fashioned way... by hand! Take care of it by ironing from the inside only.
This style is meant to be oversized and relaxed. We recommend following the below size guidelines.
XS - SIZE 0 - 2
S - SIZE 4 - 6
M - SIZE 8 - 10
L - SIZE 12