Heritage Lavender Ladies - NEW!
A balanced blend of icons representing relevant aspects of Hawaii's culture and heritage come together on the Heritage shirt. The sugar cane image pays homage to the once thriving industry that saw it's last plantation close doors in 2016. Kalo, surfing and the profile of the King represent important aspects of the history and culture that shapes and defines Hawaii. Printed by hand, cut and sewn in Honolulu, Hawaii.
For you gals who appreciate a sharp, tailored fitting shirt with some RO flair. It's adorable tucked in or worn out and also looks cute tied in a lil' knot with the front shirt tail.
Feminine fit that can be tucked in with a pencil skirt or knotted at the bottom and worn with your fave jeans or shorts.
- Modern fit
- Lavender luxe cotton fabric with a cherry red print.
- Acrylic wood look buttons.
- Perfectly matched up chest pocket.
- Original print by Roberta Oaks.
- 100% Cotton
- Hand printed, cut and sewn in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry. Or, dry clean it. This shirt is printed the old fashioned way, by hand! Iron from the inside only.