Abstract Monstera Linen Blend Dusty Mauve - LIMITED RESTOCK
Ink sketches of giant monstera from my back yard interact with one another and take on an abstract look when cut into the pattern pieces that form the shirt. I love how the print becomes more about line at this scale, and less about the subject matter.
Hand printed in a coral pop on a medium weight linen cotton blend. This fabric has a little more structure, breaks in nicely and is sure to stand the test of time.
- A durable 55% Linen + 45% Cotton in a weave with a little bit of weight. A shirt that will soften with wear, be enjoyed for years to come and will stand the test of time.
- Wood-look acrylic buttons
- Perfectly matched up chest pocket.
- Original print by Roberta Oaks.
- Hand printed, cut and sewn in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry. Or, dry clean it.
- This fabric is printed the old fashioned way... by hand! Take care of it by ironing from the inside only.
- Rolled sleeve is optional and can be unrolled for more traditional styling.
Our cut is MODERN and therefore is more tailored than a standard aloha shirt. Those of our customers who wear traditional aloha shirts and/or who like a loose, relaxed fit will go up one to two sizes in our brand. Those of our customers who are used to wearing modern/slim cut shirt brands and like their shirts to fit sharp, order true to size.