Roberta Monstera Mauve Maxi - NEW!
A timeless new style that is sure to be one of the go-to's in your closet. This dress flatters, has hidden seam pockets and an optional belt.
I recommend leaving the top button undone, for a more casual look, as shown in the photos, but feel free to button it up if that's more your style.
About the print:
Ink sketches of giant monstera from my back yard interact with one another and take on an abstract look when cut into the pattern pieces that form the shirt. I love how the print becomes more about line at this scale, and less about the subject matter.
Hand printed in a coral pop on a medium weight linen cotton blend. This fabric has a little more structure, breaks in nicely and is sure to stand the test of time.
- A durable 55% Linen + 45% Cotton in a weave with a little bit of weight. A dress that will soften with wear, be enjoyed for years to come and will stand the test of time.
- Wood-look acrylic buttons
- Original print by Roberta Oaks.
- Hand printed, cut and sewn in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Machine wash cold gentle and hang to dry. Or, dry clean it.
- This fabric is printed the old fashioned way... by hand! Take care of it by ironing from the inside only.
For our regular RO ladies customers, these are running a tad bit big. The model usually wears a small in our brand, but in this style she wears an XS.
Please follow the below scale for ordering:
XS - SIZE 2/4
S - SIZE 6/8
M - SIZE 10/12
L - SIZE 14