Abstract Fan Palm - Saturn
A base color mirroring Saturn's true blue hue is printed in a color palette inspired by the "false" colors of Saturn, as recorded by the Hubble telescope in 1988. This photo shows Saturn in electric hues created by reflected infrared light.
This is the final release in our summer collection so snag some galactic vibes in electric coral, acid lime, rust and Saturn blue.
This is a three screen hand printed design, which makes it extra special!
- 100% cotton (our lighter weight, tight weave base cloth from Japan)
- Perfectly matched up chest pocket.
- Original print by Roberta Oaks.
- Hand printed, cut and sewn in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry. Or, dry clean it. This shirt is printed the traditional way, by hand! Iron from the inside only.
- Rolled sleeve is optional and can be unrolled for more traditional styling.
Image of Saturn from Nasa.gov.
Our cut is MODERN and therefore is more tailored than a standard aloha shirt. Those of our customers who wear traditional aloha shirts and/or who like a loose, relaxed fit will go up one to two sizes in our brand. Those of our customers who are used to wearing modern/slim cut shirt brands and like their shirts to fit sharp, order true to size.