Humu Honolulu - Salmon - OUT NOW
It's been interesting being an observer of the island on pause... A bike ride through Waikiki during our stay at home order a few weeks ago put a flash of the old days in my mind.
This is a happy shirt, celebrating a time that still feels close enough to imagine. Just follow the friendly Humu on a tour of old Honolulu.
Limited edition of 35 mens, 18 ladies and masks to make it a "look", because hello, it's a whole new world and we might as well look cute.
- 100% cotton with hand printed inside yoke.
- Real coconut buttons
- Perfectly matched up chest pocket.
- Cut and sewn in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry. Or, dry clean it.
- Rolled sleeve is optional and can be unrolled for more traditional styling.
Our cut is MODERN and therefore is more tailored than a standard aloha shirt. Those of our customers who wear traditional aloha shirts and/or who like a loose, relaxed fit will go up one to two sizes in our brand. Those of our customers who are used to wearing modern/slim cut shirt brands and like their shirts to fit sharp, order true to size.