Waialua Seafoam Mini Kaftan
Keep it easy in our new mini kaftan. Perfect for beach days or anytime an oversized forgiving shape feels essential. This dress has a flattering neckline with an exterior top stitch, two pockets at the side seams and perfect French seams hide all the interior stitching. This dress will break in like a dream and is sure to stand the test of time.
About the print:
Whimsical hand drawn layers of the Hibiscus waimeae. One of two native Hawaiian white hibiscuses, Hibiscus arnottianus and Hibiscus waimeae, are the only species of hibiscuses in the world known to have fragrant flowers!
I laid the print out at this size so that the scale of the line took on a new life by turning into more of an abstraction.
The result is a interesting play of shapes in jungle green and citrus that is energizing, but still laid back, just like our island life style.
A two screen hand printed design on a medium weight linen cotton blend. This fabric has a little more structure, breaks in nicely and is sure to stand the test of time.
- A durable 55% Linen + 45% Cotton in a weave with a little bit of weight. A dress that will soften with wear, be enjoyed for years to come and will stand the test of time.
- Original print by Roberta Oaks.
- Hidden side seam pockets
- Hand printed, cut and sewn in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Machine wash cold gentle and hang to dry. Or, dry clean it.
- This fabric is printed the old fashioned way... by hand! Take care of it by ironing from the inside only.
This style is meant to be oversized and relaxed. We recommend following the below size guidelines. Also keep in mind that linens shrink up if put in a dryer. We recommend ordering true to size and keeping that in mind. It's cut oversized to allow for shrinkage.
XS - SIZE 0 - 2
S - SIZE 4 - 6
M - SIZE 8 - 10
L - SIZE 12