The Heritage - Black & Blush - NEW!
A balanced blend of icons representing relevant aspects of Hawaii's culture and heritage come together on the Heritage shirt. The sugar cane image pays homage to the once thriving industry that saw it's last plantation close doors this year. Kalo, surfing and the profile of the King represent important aspects of the history and culture that shapes and defines Hawaii. Printed by hand, cut and sewn in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Modern fit
- Black cotton fabric with a dusty blush print.
- Black buttons.
- Perfectly matched up chest pocket.
- Original print by Roberta Oaks.
- 100% Cotton
- Hand printed, cut and sewn in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry. Or, dry clean it. This shirt is printed the traditional way, by hand! Iron from the inside only.
- Rolled sleeve is optional and can be unrolled for more traditional styling.
Our cut is MODERN and therefore is more tailored than a standard aloha shirt. Those of our customers who wear traditional aloha shirts and/or who like a loose, relaxed fit will go up one to two sizes in our brand. Those of our customers who are used to wearing modern/slim cut shirt brands and like their shirts to fit sharp, order true to size.