Navigation Light Chambray - NEW!
Our classic navigation shirt returns in the perfect weight 100% cotton chambray that feels just like your favorite lived-in shirt.
Water-colored sketches of the island chain, a hula girl, outrigger canoes, palms, anchors and a compass tell the story of a life at sea here in Hawaii.
- 100% cotton with an ice blue print.
- Chambray is flecked with a subdued pop of pink and neon
- Perfectly matched up chest pocket.
- Original print by Roberta Oaks.
- Hand printed in Honolulu
- Hand printed, cut and sewn in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry. Or, dry clean it. This shirt is printed the traditional way, by hand! Iron from the inside only.
- Rolled sleeve is optional and can be unrolled for more traditional styling.
Our cut is MODERN and therefore is more tailored than a standard aloha shirt. Those of our customers who wear traditional aloha shirts and/or who like a loose, relaxed fit will go up one to two sizes in our brand. Those of our customers who are used to wearing modern/slim cut shirt brands and like their shirts to fit sharp, order true to size.