Manoa Gardens - OUT NOW
Burgundy, periwinkle, and forest green compliment each other in a groovy aloha print that's lush in foliage and sophisticated in color palette. Named for the iconic valley that stuns us daily with rainbows and the striking mountains that are the backdrop of Honolulu, meet the Manoa Gardens.
- 100% cotton with hand printed inside yoke
- Cotton twill inside hanging loop
- Real coconut buttons
- Perfectly matched up chest pocket.
- Cut and sewn in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry. Or, dry clean it.
- Rolled sleeve is optional and can be unrolled for more traditional styling.
Our cut is MODERN and therefore is more tailored than a standard aloha shirt. Those of our customers who wear traditional aloha shirts and/or who like a loose, relaxed fit will go up one to two sizes in our brand. Those of our customers who are used to wearing modern/slim cut shirt brands and like their shirts to fit sharp, order true to size.