Humu Honolulu Ladies - Salmon - OUT NOW
It's been interesting being an observer of the island on pause... A bike ride through Waikiki during our stay at home order a few weeks ago put a flash of the old days in my mind.
It's been a hard time for so many, but we have to acknowledge that our planet and island have had some time to heal.
This is a happy shirt, celebrating a time that still feels close enough to imagine. Just follow the friendly Humu on a tour of old Honolulu.
Limited edition of 35 mens, 18 ladies and masks to make it a look, because hello, it's a whole new world and we might as well look cute.
- 100% cotton with hand printed inside yoke.
- Real coconut buttons
- Perfectly matched up chest pocket.
- Cut and sewn in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry. Or, dry clean it.
- Rolled sleeve is optional and can be unrolled for more traditional styling.
Feminine fit that can be tucked in with a pencil skirt or knotted at the bottom and worn with your fave jeans or shorts.