Abstract Monstera Linen Blend Ash - NEW!
Ink sketches of giant monstera from my back yard interact with one another and take on an abstract look when cut into the pattern pieces that form the shirt. I love how the print becomes more about line at this scale, and less about the subject matter.
Hand printed in a lavender pop on a medium weight linen cotton blend in ash. This fabric has a little more structure, breaks in nicely and is sure to stand the test of time.
- A durable 55% Linen + 45% Cotton in a weave with a little bit of weight. A shirt that will soften with wear, be enjoyed for years to come and will stand the test of time.
- Wood-look acrylic buttons
- Perfectly matched up chest pocket.
- Original print by Roberta Oaks.
- Hand printed, cut and sewn in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Dry clean only.
- This fabric is printed the old fashioned way... by hand! Take care of it by ironing from the inside only.
- Rolled sleeve is optional and can be unrolled for more traditional styling.
Our cut is MODERN and therefore is more tailored than a standard aloha shirt. Those of our customers who wear traditional aloha shirts and/or who like a loose, relaxed fit will go up one to two sizes in our brand. Those of our customers who are used to wearing modern/slim cut shirt brands and like their shirts to fit sharp, order true to size.
Photos on model should be used as a style reference only. The product being purchased in this listing is for the ASH & LAVENDER shirt.